None

Most users ever online was 14 on Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:12 am

Share | 

Man trouble

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thumper

PostSubject: Man trouble   Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:12 pm

Okay so as most of you know Sam and I have been dating on and off again for the last two years...we broke up last weekend but now we're back together but its like he keeps pushing me away sometimes and it really ticks me off and when he so desperately wants me he pulls me back to him. I love him and I can't picture being with anyone else but it gets to me sometime and I know that he has no clue that he is doing this

He is also the jealous type to when we're together he reads over my shoulder my texts and he is always asking who are you texting. When he doesn't believe me he will read them and its like you don't have to pretend that you are not doing it cuz its clear that you are. He hates it when I text other guys my friend Jon from high school loves to text me and I love texting him we're just really good friends but it ticks Sam off that he texts me saying Hey hottie whats up? I know that its wrong but I can't be like yo you need to stop that. I mean he knows I am with Sam and no one else plus he isn't my type.

Sam is also mad at me for talking to my friend John from college and he has told me time and time again to not to talk to him because he thinks I am going to leave him but its like really I am not allow to have any guy friends but you can text and talk to and hang out with as many girls as you want? I don't tell you what to do so don't tell me what to do.

Mom laughes at me because I have tried talking to her about this and she like his rules and brusts out into laughter and I am like its not funny I really wanna know what to do and she like well just break up with him and I mean if it was that simple and I could live without him then I would but I mean my heart is his and only his...we have tried dating other people but it never works out cuz we need up missing each other and Sam says that we're soul mates but its like my goddess gives me the free will to love who I want and the whole soul mates thing goes against that because I mean I don't want to be attached to someone who I really don't love and he gets mad because I can't say that we are but I know deep down in my heart and going against my beliefs that its true...oh I am so confused.. HELP PLEASE

[quote]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Army Wife

PostSubject: Re: Man trouble   Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:00 pm

Sounds like you are in the same boat as me and my husband hahaha. I act a lot like Sam and Tyler acts more like you. Although I don't ask him to stop texting people or snoop through his phone. Sounds like to me that Sam loves you deerly but at the same time he's scared to loose you and is trying to keep you close to him. He does sounds like a doll though. The best thing to do would be to sit down and talk to him about all of this. Explain to him how you feel and if that doesn't help tell him that you can not be in a realationship like that and maybe it will scare him enough to make him realize that he's wrong. I still say to talk to him about it though. You two seem like you need to communicate a tad better in order to get this resolved. Hope that helps babe Smile

PostSubject: Re: Man trouble   Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:38 pm

ohhhh...I haven't updated this...Sam and I broke up..I was done with his cheating I couldn't take it anymore and then the whole phone thing and he flipped out when I was talking with James (Now boyfriend/ fiancee) He was a totally jerk through it all and I know I can't blame him but he could have done a lot of things better.

[quote]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Man trouble   

Back to top Go down

Man trouble
Page 1 of 1