None

Most users ever online was 14 on Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:12 am

Share | 

Oh No! Fire vents it out!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thumper

PostSubject: Oh No! Fire vents it out!   Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:02 pm

lol. I just wanna start off by saying I think this is an amazing idea!

Okay, where oh where do I start...well for starters I got fired today from my oh so lovely job because I am going off to college and they need someone that will be able to fill the hours I am working now and they say that I wouldn't be able to do it I mean the shift starts at freakin two and I will be there I am out of school at 1:25 and it takes not even a half hour to get there. Then there is the whole well you were talking on the phone when you shouldn't be..this in BS ( sorry trying to keep it clean) I was on the phone yes after my shift ended which I must say wasn't even my shift it was stacy and I took this weekend off cuz I have been working non stop for that ungrateful store. I personally think that its the boss's fault cuz will I don't swing the way that she does I mean I am freakin engaged to an amazing guy who at this moment in time is ticking me off because he think I am cheating which is so not what is going on and he thinks something is though we both know that the only reason why we broke up the last time is because he was the disloyal on and he thinks that I act that why becaue of my belifes which ticks me off even more because I have been catching so much crap for it. Mom and dad don't ever stop fighting and they ( I think) personally enjoy yelling at each other cuz they finally get everthing out and don't even get me started on my sister who thinks so poorly of me. I am to the point of leaving this place and hoping to never come back. I am so sick of working so hard on so many things to make people happy to have it back fire in my face and get mad at me for me trying to make them happy...I mean I am one of the most understand people that you could possibly find and I am told that I don't understand. Which once again is bs I mean i am just as much affected by something that she is and I don't understand I don't get a say will eff you! Then there is this whole me not sleeping at night thing..its a disorder I have and its not my fault but dad thinks that I am talking to a boy which is funny cuz I am..oh some don't even know taht my parents don't know about my current love of my life..that is the funny apart of this I have been able to hide him from my dad pretty well mom just found out maybe a week or two ago and I have been seeing him off and on again for like the past year and half which is the funny part cuz dad is culeless though he thinks mom is cheating on him...you have to be kidding me I mean really mom she is so innocent if you met her you would even laugh at this. Then there is the whole why Angel I think you go see someone because you are a close book...okay this is funny I am wide open all you have to do is look inside and see that and sure there is stuff that I am hidding because I can't tell them about it without mom getting upset and dad getting a heart attack like litterally dad is in such poor health he thinks its okay to smoke...ARE FOR REAL! Goddess there are just sometimes when I just want to smack people in the head and say 'yo D.A look at what you are doing hello do you want to die?' I mean I am sweet and kind but when you start acting like an idot yea I am gonna get a little mad...Then there is this whole suprise that I am waittin to tell you all it makes me happy but I don't know about how some of you would handle it. oh and then some guy who has only talked to me for all of what 20 mins. decided that I am depress and I am thinking me depress are you for real and he is like 'see you are' yea that is me Angel the depress girl I am more like Angel the tick off girl anyways I should stop before you all think that I am insane which by the means of my best friend and my boyfriend is a good thing cuz no one like a sane person lol

[quote]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thumper

PostSubject: Re: Oh No! Fire vents it out!   Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:04 pm

okay this has nothing to do with the one above but once agian I wanna vent

okay so my dear friend Shelby I love her to bits and now she has gone off to date a guy that she only has texts and skypes with. Okay this guy is a total creep I know both of them way better then they would like to think. Shelbs is an amazing friend but when it comes to guys she isn't all that smart, even sara has said that and this guy that she hasn't even seen in person is a total creep and loves to cheat on his girlfriends and loves to abuse them like hitting and everything

so here is where I get all mad, I told her about him. I mean I know two of his exs and a girl that he liked but he put her in the freakin hospital for crying about loud because she didn't like him back. I tell her everything but the girl who didn't like him part and she tells me to stay out of it to mind my own bussine and you know I love her so its like okay whatever and then she goes and gets my other friend and tells her what I told her and now they're both mad at me and its like if you knew anything about my boyfriend doing stuff like this then tell me and they were like no we wouldn't and that is when i know that they are lying because they keep dissing on Sam and everything

[quote]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Oh No! Fire vents it out!   Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:34 am

OMFG! That is too bad. I love you to pieces and I don't think that you are crazy or insane! I think that you are just being you. I love you tons and I am glad that you are venting this out especially if it really does help. I hope everything with your dad gets better and with your boyfriend and your friends! Maybe they aren't really your best friends if they are treating you like this. Just remember that I love you and I will alwyas be here or on msn if you neeed me. If you don't have my msn it is 3klc666@live.com...

Love you lots and hope to talk to you soon and that you have better news.
XOXOXO
Loves'n'Hugs
Kressie

Ageless in my Big Brother From A Different mother

"I will only truly have left this school when none here are loyal to me... Help will always be given at Hogwarts to those who ask for it." Albus Dumbledore
"Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!" - Albus Dumbledore
"Dying? Not at all," said Sirius. "Quicker and easier than falling asleep." - Sirius Black
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thumper

PostSubject: Re: Oh No! Fire vents it out!   Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:17 am

Thanks Kressie! The whole boyfriend thing has worked out but dad...well isn't that well and i stop talking to the two girls and everything is trying to work itself back together but it just needs sometime.

[quote]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thumper

PostSubject: Re: Oh No! Fire vents it out!   Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:35 am

okay so its about 5:25 in the morning for me and I just found out that my friend is blaming me for her boyfriend issues. I love her to death I really do but when you start pulling this crap on me and start saying that I put the idea of cheating into his head and that made him cheat though the girl clearly states that this has been happening since oh I don't know FOREVER but hey I am the one who said dude you know its okay to cheat don't worry she'll understand....haha BS what I said to the guy is you cheat on her and you will be losing body parts understand. well I guess they mean the same...haha not.

Sam is upset with me cuz I can't freakin sneek over to his place at one in the morning, dad was up and I still live by their rules and then its like well if you...yea we are not going to get into that here right now and its like really really you are going to play that card on me? I love you but I don't think so I am not that stupid.

okay back to that stupid boy issue with my friend that (male body part) decideds that he wants to im me..oh I must be the lucky one and says. you know I like a girl who fights for her friends and I am like yea will I am taken and like men that stick to one girl then he has the balls to ask me what I thought...now I know I am to be nice to him since he is my friends bf so I tell him you know I am not talking to you about that she understands and he types back...you know what I don't care I like her... Now this made me laugh..you are dating a girl and you say that you 'like' her I don't know if its just me but that like should be love. He then goes on to say that I am making stuff up which once again bs then I tell him everything I finally lost my lid and let him know what i thought and what I knew he thinks its okay to tell me 'yea will I have her wrapped around my little finger.' I will not post what I said since its like 'R' rating so I will move on to what he types back...well she will never know and you will never know if its small or big. I laughed, cuz girls talk about things and well buddy that came up so sadly yes I do know and now if you will be so kind to leave me the eff alone you might actually live to see tomorrow...he didn't have anything to say to that. Man you gotta love FB

[quote]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KarenaTheFreak
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Oh No! Fire vents it out!   Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:23 am

Wow Angel...*hugs tight*

Family:
Cale ~ My Husband, My Mate, My Warrior, My Guardian
Jade and Liz ~ My sisters from years ago...
SeSe ~ My First Twinny
Hex ~ My RP Soul Mate
Angel ~ long lost cousin
Tay ~ My insane Secret Lover
Moon ~ My Online Spiritual Daughter
Chrissy and Jared ~ My insane sis, and my older brother
James Moroso ~ Fellow Canadian!
Lexa ~ my Stalker!
If I forgot you tell me!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://houseofnight.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Thumper

PostSubject: Re: Oh No! Fire vents it out!   Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:10 pm

Stop trying to change me! Honestly people leave the fact that I am deaf (okay not really anymore, meds and the cutting open and trying expermential things help) I had enough I am done NO MORE stop telling me I need to hear I can now I have half a hearing lost in one ear now, Happy I am just like you I can talk and I use ASL hardly now do you see just how much you hurt me. Took me from my world of comfort and peace and thurst into yours why? So that I can be like everyone else, you keep acting like its okay and everything but I was perfectly fine being me! But now I changed because others poked fun and called me name you never truely saw the real me the one I wish for all to see no you made me in this girl of fake of tear and hate so that I could hear this words for myself? What the Hel! so please stop asking for me to change stop telling me your happy for me, I was happy being that wa! But no you said no one would love a girl who signs which was all lies, he does but your like don't you want to hear his voice of course I would so now after three hard months for me and med and surgry I can hear like you are you happy? Slight hear lose that all you say but really its the lost part of me.

[quote]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KarenaTheFreak
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Oh No! Fire vents it out!   Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:29 pm

Hun, I didnt even know you were deaf...and I still loved you! I dont care about that and you know it!

Family:
SeSe ~ My First Twinny
Hex ~ My RP Soul Mate
Angel ~ long lost cousin
Lexa ~ my Stalker!
If I forgot you tell me!
Back to top Go down
Thumper

PostSubject: Re: Oh No! Fire vents it out!   Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:31 pm

I love you to Em! hah I was deaf, I now only have like 50% lost in my left ear. I was sick of people picking on me and everything lol. Thanks though Smile -hugs-

[quote]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KarenaTheFreak
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Oh No! Fire vents it out!   Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:33 pm

*hugs tight and takes the axe out of nowhere* so...who do we behead?

Family:
SeSe ~ My First Twinny
Hex ~ My RP Soul Mate
Angel ~ long lost cousin
Lexa ~ my Stalker!
If I forgot you tell me!
Back to top Go down
Thumper

PostSubject: Re: Oh No! Fire vents it out!   Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:37 pm

-giggles- where did the axe come from? Theres a whole list but its whatever. They can hate me if they like they got their way. But its a good thing because I can hear Kressie and you when I come up and i was talking with courtney eariler today so I guess it isn't all that bad Smile

[quote]

Last edited by ~*Fire*~ on Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KarenaTheFreak
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Oh No! Fire vents it out!   Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:44 pm

Havrn't you ever played a video game? It appeared like they do in that!

And yea that is a good thing haha

Family:
SeSe ~ My First Twinny
Hex ~ My RP Soul Mate
Angel ~ long lost cousin
Lexa ~ my Stalker!
If I forgot you tell me!
Back to top Go down
Thumper

PostSubject: Re: Oh No! Fire vents it out!   Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:45 pm

-shakes head- no I haven't -blushes-

[quote]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KarenaTheFreak
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Oh No! Fire vents it out!   Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:39 pm

You're kidding right???

Family:
SeSe ~ My First Twinny
Hex ~ My RP Soul Mate
Angel ~ long lost cousin
Lexa ~ my Stalker!
If I forgot you tell me!
Back to top Go down
Thumper

PostSubject: Re: Oh No! Fire vents it out!   Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:29 am

Not those kind lol I do like the will sports and stuff...

[quote]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thumper

PostSubject: Re: Oh No! Fire vents it out!   Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:04 am

OKay new vent and this one is coming from the heart so please peopel I dare you come straight to my face if you have an issue with what I post and where I post it don't go to him oh and btw acting all crazing and threats are in the past your older now I mean come on act your own age!!! I am so sick of people who use the oh my god my life is so terrible I am going to kill myself because your with her/him grow up!!! You're there freakin ex for a reason stop going after people that you can't have because honestly its sicking! Tay and I hate you for that reason, yes I am talking to you Jenny. I know your gothic goddess and don't try to hide it. You truely love to ruin people's happiness because you like the fact with being with someone and you hate the person that they're with! Grow up my goddess do you honestly think I like it? uhh...like me think about that..NO!!! You're doing the same bs you did with Damine and Evra. (Sorry if I spelt his name wrong, he can kill me later for it) Tay even told me and I have to agree with her, your just a low life set out to ruin everyone's happiness so that you can have some enjoyment in your life. Guess what two can play at that game. OH AND BTW A BREAK DOESN'T MEAN A FIRETRUCKIN BREAK UP IT MEAN A FREAKIN BREAK no oh I am going to throw myself at some guy because I want him thats not freakin love smart one!!!!
I thinks thats it there may be more by the end of tonight stay tune.

[quote]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GothicGoddess
Finding Myself
Finding Myself

PostSubject: Re: Oh No! Fire vents it out!   Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:35 am

I didnt do shit
James came on 2 me
I just wanted 2 b his friend & he started hitting on me & asking 4 nude pictures & I was like no James u have a girlfriend
then when Johnathan joined Devons site I told him I knew it was him because I knew Scar was u
he explained that he wasnt Johnathan & that he knew him in real life & I knew 4 a fact that u were scar
so u fucked urself over I didnt do shit
& I never said I was going 2 kill myself because u were with James
I actually was happy u guys were happy
its not my fault thay James 1 wanted me & 1 u were with Johnathan & James at the same time
so dont blane ur broken relationship on anyone but urself
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thumper

PostSubject: Re: Oh No! Fire vents it out!   Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:45 am

Okay hunii this is were your so effin wrong.
I am not Scar thank you. Scar is actually my friend believe it or not she is with him not me
So get your head out of your ass of once
Two not what I was told and why should I even believe you?!?!
THree haha thats funny James isn't like that I know him
Four whatever I have like Five people backing up what you said so do me a fav an STFU

[quote]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GothicGoddess
Finding Myself
Finding Myself

PostSubject: Re: Oh No! Fire vents it out!   Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:58 am

u dont believe me?
& u say u know him? u obviously dont
& if ur trying 2 pull the whole "I'm not scar" thing I know u r
dont post like the exact same posts on both here & there & not expect people 2 realize
oh & dont tell people that u really r Scar & not expect them 2 not tell people
so y dont u do us ALL a favor & shut ur big ugly fat ass up
thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thumper

PostSubject: Re: Oh No! Fire vents it out!   Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:13 pm

THAT IS ENOUGH JENNY NOW LISTEN TO ME AND LISTEN TO ME GOOD I AM DONE WITH YOUR JEALOUS RAGE YOU HAVE AGAINST ME FOR FREAKIN DATING JAMES!! GET OVER IT!!! YOU NEED TO LEARN TO DEAL WITH LIFE AS IT COME AND THAT DOES NOT MEAN TO ATTACK PEOPLE BECAUSE YOU GET IN THIS BITCH ASS MOOD I HAVE DEALT WITH THIS NOW FOR TWO FREAKIN MONTHS AND I HAVE HAD ENOUGH I AM WITH JAMES I AM ENGAGED TO JAMES AND YES I WILL BE MARRIED TO HIM IF YOU HAVE A FUCKIN ISSUE WITH THAT THEN PM ME BECAUSE PULLING ALL YOUR DRAMA AND BULL CRAP ON TO A THREAD IF LOW EVEN FOR YOU WHY CAN'T YOU JUST FREAKIN STOP ALREADY???? HONESTLY TELL ME WHAT IS UP WITH ALL THIS STUPID JEALOUS RAGE??? IS IT BECAUSE HE SAID 'maybe you are right maybe I do love her more then you?' I WOULD HONESTLY LIKE TO KNOW SO THAT I CAN DEAL WITH IT AND IT CAN BE DONE AND OVER WITH CUZ HONETLY I DON'T NEED THIS NOW!!!!! Mad Mad Mad

[quote]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh No! Fire vents it out!   

Back to top Go down

Oh No! Fire vents it out!
Page 1 of 1