Mrs.KreszentiaBlack

Fuarie

Gypsy Vampire

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:12 am

Share | 

Wicca - Why Did Youu Choose This Religion?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Thumper

PostSubject: Re: Wicca - Why Did Youu Choose This Religion?   Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:56 am

there is a three folds rule and a seven folds...I have never heard of an eight folds.

[quote]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Onyx
Finding Myself
Finding Myself

PostSubject: Re: Wicca - Why Did Youu Choose This Religion?   Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:57 am

I've never heard of the 7 fold. what is that?

Witchy Comments & Graphics

~Magickal Graphics~

~My Online Family~
Daughter of Nyx-lil sis
*Courtney*-Twin sis
Fire Lover-Crazy Cousin
KarenaTheFreak-Long Lost Sister
*Kila*-Older Sister
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://onyxdark.tumblr.com
Army Wife

PostSubject: Re: Wicca - Why Did Youu Choose This Religion?   Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:34 pm

I agree with Onyx. I've only heard of the 3 fold.

PostSubject: Re: Wicca - Why Did Youu Choose This Religion?   Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:47 pm

Its basically like the three folds rule just with a different name. The three folds rule through my coven here in the states and the coven my grandfather runs are the same just different.
The three folds rule is also know as the ten folds seven folds five folds and three folds, it all depends on what you are brought up to belive in many moderen Wiccans believe in the three folds rule though in the old days it was consider to be seven folds.

[quote]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Onyx
Finding Myself
Finding Myself

PostSubject: Re: Wicca - Why Did Youu Choose This Religion?   Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:02 pm

Oh okay. that makes sense now. Thank you

~Magickal Graphics~

~My Online Family~
Daughter of Nyx-lil sis
*Courtney*-Twin sis
Fire Lover-Crazy Cousin
*Kila*-Older Sister
Back to top Go down
Thumper

PostSubject: Re: Wicca - Why Did Youu Choose This Religion?   Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:07 pm

lol you're welcome I should have just meantion it before.

[quote]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gypsy Vampire
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostSubject: Re: Wicca - Why Did Youu Choose This Religion?   Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:24 pm

We use eight and also never use any element on anybody for revenge
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Onyx
Finding Myself
Finding Myself

PostSubject: Re: Wicca - Why Did Youu Choose This Religion?   Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:25 pm

My coven uses the basic three

~Magickal Graphics~

~My Online Family~
Daughter of Nyx-lil sis
*Courtney*-Twin sis
Fire Lover-Crazy Cousin
*Kila*-Older Sister
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wicca - Why Did Youu Choose This Religion?   Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:40 pm

well 1 your first rule is harm none your second rule is harm none your 3rd rule is harm none lol so that would be why you wouldnt use a element on anyone lol.....but you dont need to use elements to harm you can use actaul energy there is no black and white ways its your doing it for good or not
Back to top Go down
Daughter of Nyx
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Wicca - Why Did Youu Choose This Religion?   Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:33 am

WOW info overload .... I'm not planning on hurting anyone so I'm good there ... So no street clothes, find a rune somewhere, make a door, and don't hurt anyone ... anything else?

Online Family ~
*courtney* & ~Jenny~ & Kix & ~Fire lover~ & Onyx
& EzzyStar & Rain & xxforeverxx & Vampire Freak & Alistair

Just gunna stand there and watch me burn, but that's alright b'cuz I like the way it hurts
Just gunna stand there and hear me cry, but that's alright b'cuz I love the way youu lie.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nyxsentgoodness.niceboards.net
Thumper

PostSubject: Re: Wicca - Why Did Youu Choose This Religion?   Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:25 am

I would pm temer..he seems to know what he is talking about and he has been practice the craft longer then I...I am a student still myself and he has helped me out alot.

Learn the right names for the people in postions. What I mean is that there is no title for someone called high preistess in training, I should have brought this up before but that would be the Maiden of the coven...

[quote]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gypsy Vampire
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostSubject: Re: Wicca - Why Did Youu Choose This Religion?   Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:11 am

Have fun with it too just not alot of it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Wicca - Why Did Youu Choose This Religion?   Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:48 am

your suppose to have fun with everything you do . the craft is not meant to always be serious but it is also to have fun and enjoy what you are doing. much like your 13 laws are simply there to warn you if you play with things in the wrong manner or do something for the wrong manner it can come back to you maybe not in the same way as you sent out but some type of negitive energy will come back...if any of you want to learn that is fine there is people for youse to contact but anything you are taught by these people or myself is not meant to be used as role playing . this spiritaul path isnt a role playing thing . and even the whole full moon rite some plan on doing in here have offended some because its not really a actaul full moon ritual its out of a book. so its not taken as if its apart of your hobby of role playing but in fact people teaching the wrong things to people .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wicca - Why Did Youu Choose This Religion?   Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:53 am

many things here when it comes to the wiccan stuff is mixed up and needs to researched deeply especailly before the next full moon and before any of you do any type of rituals . in a way i am glad someone from here came to my site looking for real true answers rather then what is o n a role playing site. a role playing site has no room for the craft by any means. things get mixed up confused and unforunately most here dont have a proper person to guide them. so if you do really want to learn the real true ways feel free to contact me . i can give you much information into where to find things. but do i think the craft of any kind belongs here no . and it kinda saddens me that people here believe so much of this site is real when in fact its not .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wicca - Why Did Youu Choose This Religion?   Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:47 am

for those who have choosen the wiccan path and here is something you may want to look at due to the fact its from the man who created wicca well at least made it a regilion and gave it its name wicca http://www.jesterbear.com/Wicca/FullMoonRitual.html and www.forgottenbooks.org/ebooks/eau/9781605069333.pdfgardners book of shadows
Back to top Go down
Onyx
Finding Myself
Finding Myself

PostSubject: Re: Wicca - Why Did Youu Choose This Religion?   Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:39 am

Thank you Tremer. I have noticed how on alot of sites like this people have taken our beliefs and the craft itself and twisted into a game. It hasnt affended me persay but it has come close on some occasions. For some of my coven sisters this all started out as a game but then they came to believe it as true and have dedicated their lives to the Goddess. so its not always bad when people start this as a game it just matters how far they go and if they understand what they are doing.

~Magickal Graphics~

~My Online Family~
Daughter of Nyx-lil sis
*Courtney*-Twin sis
Fire Lover-Crazy Cousin
*Kila*-Older Sister
Back to top Go down
Thumper

PostSubject: Re: Wicca - Why Did Youu Choose This Religion?   Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:46 am

I am sorry but I have to say that the term the goddess offense me a lot. I mean as a wiccan or a pagan you chose what gods and goddesses you believe in and I am sure that not everyone believes in the same goddess, take Daughter and I. She believes in Nyx while I believe in the goddess Morrigu

[quote]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daughter of Nyx
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Wicca - Why Did Youu Choose This Religion?   Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:03 am

So I'm not sure on everything I have missed but I'm going to need to be caught up. My pastor brother and his wife doesn't know as of yet that I'm into wicca but they know that I've looked into it.

Online Family ~
*courtney* & ~Jenny~ & Kix & ~Fire lover~ & Onyx
& EzzyStar & Rain & xxforeverxx & Vampire Freak & Alistair

Just gunna stand there and watch me burn, but that's alright b'cuz I like the way it hurts
Just gunna stand there and hear me cry, but that's alright b'cuz I love the way youu lie.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nyxsentgoodness.niceboards.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wicca - Why Did Youu Choose This Religion?   

Back to top Go down

Wicca - Why Did Youu Choose This Religion?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3